Following the Xbox One X’s November 7th launch, a slew of games have begun receiving their enhancements updates. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands was on the list of titles to get a visual boost for the X, and players can now download the enhancements package along with a general update for the game.
See what to expect in the brief patch notes below:
Xbox One X Enhancements:
- Increased texture cache size to improve loading times by keeping recently used assets in memory.
- Increased distance at which object and terrain details will start to appear.
- Anisotropic filtering for better definition of terrain textures.
- Increased resolution of the terrain textures.
- Improved temporal antialiasing for less ghosting.
- Increased tessellation factor of the ground.
- New data set in high resolution for ground decals, i.e. more finesse in puddles, ruts and footprints.
- Weapons can now be customized directly from the Loadout menu as opposed to the Edit Appearance menu page.
- Store entry option has been added to the PvP Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t receive XP after finished match.
- Helicopters will no longer run out of ammo upon extended usage.